New Question: Maria 10.0.15 high CPU/disk usage without queries

Hello,

--------------------------------
I just migrated the server from mysql 5.5 to mariadb 10.0.15
It is a web hosting server with about 100 sites on different platforms. So, there are about 100 databases. Most tables myisam, some innodb (mostly joomla 3)

Before with mysql CPU load was less than 10%, disk uses by  mysqld was also not very high.
No, with top and top -mio i see pretty high numbers. mysqld takes from 20 to 30% cpu and 80-100% disk

About configuration.
It is xeon 4 cores+HT (8 cores seen by OS) with 32GB ram, 2 3TB SATA disks in software mirror.

os is FreeBSD 10.1 stable

I tried using thread of pools, one thread per connection - all the same
The weird think what i show processlist i ass about 20 haning connection without any question. This is is normal,
some sites leave connections for a while (mod_perl, php) the weirdness is that thare no queies while 20-30% load of CPU.

What is mariddb doing?

my.cnf

[mysqld]
#thread-handling=  one-thread-per-connection
thread_handling=pool-of-threads
thread_pool_size=4
thread_cache_size = 45

init-connect='SET NAMES cp1251'
default-storage-engine = MyISAM
port= 3306
socket= /hoster/tmp/mysql.sock
skip-external-locking
skip-networking

slow_query_log=1
slow_query_log_file=/hosts/MYSQLDB/slow.log

# GLOBAL
max_connections=800
max_allowed_packet = 50M
key_buffer_size = 512M
table_open_cache = 32768
query_cache_size = 256M
query_cache_limit = 32M

# PER THREAD
read_buffer_size = 2M

# PER REQUEST
sort_buffer_size = 32M
read_rnd_buffer_size = 1M
myisam_sort_buffer_size = 128M
join_buffer_size=2M

server-id       = 1

innodb_data_home_dir =  /hosts/MYSQLDB
innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:2000M;ibdata2:10M:autoextend
innodb_log_group_home_dir =  /hosts/MYSQLDB
innodb_buffer_pool_size = 384M
innodb_log_file_size = 100M
innodb_log_buffer_size = 8M
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 3