Re: stored programs

If this "You can't drop a busy proc in production to replace it" was for
me,  then note the passage from my blog:

"you can add a IN-parameter *(debug: integer)* to a Stored Procedure
paramer-list and *CALL mysp(….,0|1)* what would then control if the stored
program should enter or bypass debugging code when executing". This is the
best workaround I've found.