Re: stored programs

Hi Peter,

Did you look at MDEV-820 that we've been referencing?  It is a language
agnostic interface.  you can have C, or Perl, or Java stored procedures.
It also adds table functions, a reentant parser and other goodies.

Right now if you want to execute Javascript via V8, use Roland's UDF:
https://github.com/rpbouman/mysqlv8udfs

--Justin