Re: Enabling feedback pluging for MariaDB 10.1.4

Hi,

Where is it described exactly what is collected?  Descriptions I see say it
is "basically ..."  well, no, I want a full description of all data
collected, particularly if it collects versions of software as knowing what
version of software I'm running lets you know what I'm vulnerable to.

Is the data sent via SSL?

Is the data stored encrypted in your data center?

I certainly don't want my c library version, mariadb version, etc, sent in
clear over the internet where anybody can read it, and I don't want it
stored unencrypted at rest somewhere, where someone can just abscond with
it.

Etc.,