Re: R: Stored Procedure debugger from Peter Gulutzan and Trudy Pelzer

But it depends on functionalities available only in a Linux shell, I think,
and is not cross-platform?

Further I agree with Federico that it is a server-side *API* we need, so
that functionalities are exposed to any client that wants to use it.

-- Peter