Error Message spelling mistake

I feel like a bit of a pedant reporting this...

"Last_IO_Error: Got fatal error 1236 from master when reading data from binary log: 'Error: connecting slave requested to start from GTID 1-1-7, which is not in the master's binlog. Since the master's binlog contains GTIDs with higher sequence numbers, it probably means that the slave has diverged due to executing extra errorneous transactions'"

Errorneous should be erroneous

Rhys Campbell
Database Administrator
TradingScreen, Inc.
23 York House, 5th Floor
London WC2B 6UJ
Email: rhys.james.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rhys.james.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Follow TradingScreen on Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/TradingScreen> , Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/TradingScreen/214046251945650> and our blog Trading Smarter<tradingsmarter.tradingscreen.com>
This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, you should not review, distribute or copy this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this message in error and delete it from your system.

Follow ups