MariaDB 10.1.4 Progress output

Note the progress output below. I've seen several like this. i.e...

Stage: 1 of 72 'altering table' 350% of stage done. Is this intentional?

[cid:image001.png@01D07B7A.526BD6D0]

Rhys Campbell
Database Administrator
TradingScreen, Inc.
23 York House, 5th Floor
London WC2B 6UJ
Email: rhys.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rhys.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Follow TradingScreen on Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/TradingScreen> , Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/TradingScreen/214046251945650> and our blog Trading Smarter<tradingsmarter.tradingscreen.com>
This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, you should not review, distribute or copy this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this message in error and delete it from your system.

PNG image

Follow ups