Re: New Question: How to cleanly uninstall MariaDB

Am 20.04.2015 um 18:04 schrieb Justin Swanhart:
Again, you must go to web site to answer these questions

i subscribed to a mailing list

so frankly if i get questions to that list only can be answered on a website something is terrible wrong - not my problem how to post a ML reply there or just don't post qeb questions to the list

i for sure will not switch to a browser, seek somewhere for a password or create somewhere a new account just to answer a question coming in through my mail client

The user has no idea the email is cc'ed here!

why is it cc'ed at all then?