Re: How many open files by daemon is still sane?

On 04/21/2015 05:07 PM, Justin Swanhart wrote:
Hi,

Are you using MyISAM or InnoDB?  What are the values of
table_open_cache, table_definition_cache and innodb_open_files?

It is a mixture of MyISAM and InnoDB, but we got complaints especially about the MyISAM tables.

Options table_open_cache, table_definition_cache have default values, so 400, innodb_open_files is changed to 128.

Honza

--justin

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 6:26 AM, Honza Horak <hhorak@xxxxxxxxxx