Re: How many open files by daemon is still sane?

Hi!

I think original question was about 5.5.

MySQL 5.6 has partitioned table cache, but rather to overcome the negative
scalability aspect of increasing number of concurrent connections.

No version of MariaDB has partitioned table cache. At least yet.

Regards,
Sergey