Re: [Maria-developers] MariaDB finally in Debian officially (Fwd: Debian 8 "Jessie" released)

> Cool.

Even better - worked out how to split up tests. Also has an option to use clang{,++} as a compiler (needing MDEV-7398 solved).

Found that http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/piuparts/piuparts.git/tree/

> I added your Travis file as a link to the page
> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/MySQL/MariaDB
>
> Daniel, check out on that page the TODO section and item number 8
> about Debian CI autopkg tests. I haven't had time to do those yet. The
> MySQL packages has them,

Looks easy enough.

There is mysql-5.5 installed on the travis-ci machines, 5.6 is a planned update. I can look at doing a few tests around replacing those.
MDEV-6916 and innodb log sizes/instances in mind. Other thoughts welcome.

> so it should not be to hard to copy them over
> to the MariaDB package and adapt them a little bit. Would you be
> interested in contributing here? :)

As time permits. I'll get travis-ci to trigger the ci exactly like http://ci.debian.net/doc/.

Need to sort out some g++ internal compile errors which is just being a pain first.

Daniel Black, Engineer @ Open Query (http://openquery.com.au)
Remote expertise & maintenance for MySQL/MariaDB server environments.