MariaDB 10 multi-source replciation with SSL enabled

Hi all,
I am having a replication issue with MariaDB 10 using multi-source
replication with SSL enabled.

I have MariaDB 10 db in China, MariaDB 10 db in US and MariaDB 10 db in
Europe.

Each of them are getting data from other database sources such as Percona
Server, AWS RDS using Tungsten replication because MariaDB 10 is not
compatible with AWS RDS and Percona with GTID enabled.

US and China MariaDB 10 servers are masters for Europe MariaDB.

When I restore US and China MariaDB 10 data in Europe MariaDB 10 slave and
start the replication, slave and masers are in sync. Then new data is
coming to a masters from Tungsten, but slave doesn't get it. I don't see
any errors neither from mysql-error.log or slave status.

When I create fake tables and insert records everything replicates
perfectly.

What can be possible wrong with my setup?

--
Vadim