Query Cache with TTL and unconsistent values - remove memcache servers

Hi guys!

I created a MDEV (feature request) sometime ago,
https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-6777

There's a patch (
http://ebergen.net/wordpress/2007/04/23/select-sql_cache_ttl/) but i want
change a bit to work "better", it's using "SELECT SQL_CACHE_TTL ..." hint,
and could be better change it to "SELECT SQL_CACHE_TTL=9999 ..." to easily
change TTL instead of a fixed TTL set by "SET ttl=999;SELECT SQL_CACHE_TTL
..." query, could anyone help me with it?

Why? With this we can reduce the memcache use in small/medium systems,
reducing app side caching code too

the difference between query cache and query cache with ttl is how it's
removed from cache, one is removed with table invalidation (consistent
cache), and other is removed with time to live even if table change
(unconsistent cache)

=] help is welcome, thnks guys

--
Roberto Spadim