 Oggetto: [Maria-discuss] new table format and CONNECT engine
 A: "Maria Discuss" <maria-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Data: Sabato 13 giugno 2015, 22:58

 Hi guys, I have a file format that is
 fixed size, and i want to
 include at CONNECT engine, anyone could help me?

 it's a file with 6 columns each one fixed size (1xstring, 1x
 time64_t,
 1x ulong (64bits), 3x double(64bits), each row have 110bytes
 starting
 at a fixed position, the file have a header with last update
 time
 (time64_t) and a row count (32bits ulong)

 the file struct is easy but i don't know how to include it
 with connect engine

 i just want read access no write

 thanks :)

 --