Re: FedereratedX ODBC Source

Guillaume,

I believe that was the first approach, but there was some limitation.  I
thought it was insert/updates, but from the look of features, that is
available.  It probably would not take much to move over to connect, though
I know they have already developed quite a bit of tools based on the
current approach.

-Darin