Re: doubt - replication at same mysqld process

i think the problem is select for update (i tryed with myisam/aria but
they was using lock tables to 'solve' problems, but it didn't worked,
obvious too much small updates/deleted and big reads is a problem with
myisam/aria), i will check again what to do

i didn't tested tokudb yet, any experience is wellcome here, does it
'works' like innodb with many small writes and big reads? (i will
check it with some days, i will try to log all queries and execute the
same workload at another server - my laptop and check what happens)