Re: mysqlbinlog

There is a closed Oracle MySQL bug.  I thought you guys tracked upstream for 5.6 changes but I guess not, at least not in this case:

https://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=65812

I've spoken with Colin about it on Facebook and at FOSDEM.

The new features such as --follow and --raw are missing as well.

If possible, can you file a Jira task if none exists?  I am a bit busy atm.  If you can't  I'll file one later this week.

Sent from my iPhone