Re: New Question: backup

Am 10.07.2015 um 13:28 schrieb Justin Swanhart:
Suit yourself.  Nobody here needs an answer to that question.  If
somebody here needed an answer, they would ask the question.  It is too
specific to be of general use.

I will repeat that it is silly to answer here.  But do what you want.

I'm not going to do your work for you and post your answer.  that is
ridiculous.

and i am not going to register on the KB webpage after i was forced to create a launchpad account for the mailing-list

ridiculous is press reply-all and send multiple mails on a list

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 2:26 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx