New Question: How can I Move (migrate) a Replication Server (MariaDB) to a new Hardware and OS.

Hello,

--------------------------------
I have a server (Master) and 5 clients (slaves).
The replication work’s fine.
Now I must migrate the Server/Master Database to a new System.
How can I move/migrate the old Master DB to the new Hardware?

1: Install MariaDB on new System.
2: Create all Table and so on on ew system.
3: Stop replikation on old Server
4: export all Tabledata from old Server and import to the new server
5: Start Replikation with the new Server IP
???

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/how-can-i-move-migrate-a-replication-server-mariadb-to-a-new-hardware-and-o/