Re: Cross compile issue

Hi, Johnson!

On Aug 27, Johnson Cheng wrote:
> Dear Sergei,
>
> A little understand but not totally.
> I get two errors about IMPORTFILE-NOTFOUND and XtraDB as below,
>   CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:367 (INCLUDE):
>     include could not find load file:
>
>       IMPORTFILE-NOTFOUND

Exactly, because I wrote

>> This will create import_executables.cmake file. When you cross-compile
>> you'll need to set IMPORT_EXECUTABLES to the path to that file.

And you have not done it. The default value of IMPORT_EXECUTABLES is
IMPORTFILE-NOTFOUND.

>   CMake Error at storage/xtradb/CMakeLists.txt:464 (MESSAGE):
>     Percona XtraDB is not supported on this platform

XtraDB needs atomic ops, it won't compile without them. You can either
try to figure out why they're not detected (may be, it's because you're
cross-compiling or may be your gcc on your target architecture doesn't
support atomic ops). Or you can configure the build to disable XtraDB.

Regards,
Sergei