New Question: Table replication with xtra column on slave

Hello,

--------------------------------
I have one table DailyMetrics on Interim server like below.
Mater DB->Secondary DB--> Interim DB
Master DB: Table DailyMetrics ( a char,b char
Secondary DB: Table DailyMetrics ( a char,b char
Interim DB: Table DailyMetrics ( a char,b char, InsertTime timestamp default current_timestamp)

Replication is working fine but added column InsertTime on interim DB is storing 000.000.00 00-00-00 value. It is not storing current system timestamp.
When I issue separate insert statement on slave side, it is storing system time but nor with replication.
Can anyone suggest me how to achieve system timestamp on slave side.

Other details as follows:
MySQl DB: MariaDB 5.5.23
Replication Type: Row based.
Platform: Linux