New Question: Which is the best solution to re-sync data if one of my mariadb servers was offline for few days?

Hello,

 Hi all,
   In our system, we built only two Mariadb Galera servers. We use keepalived module to load balancing IP address . But we found out one of two servers offline for few days.
  When I start the offline server (server A), the online one (server B) take a long time to replicate to server A, run out of the server's resources.
 Could Mariadb masters tell me how to deal with this issue ?
 How could I sync online data to offline one, and make two servers run well online ?

Thank you.

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/which-is-the-best-solution-to-re-sync-data-if-one-of-my-mariadb-servers-was/