Re: Moving from Launchpad lists to something else... ?

To be able to give the best answer we must first know what is motivating the move from LP.

Aside of that, if the already self-hosted lists are working well and you already know how to maintain properly it its probbaly the best course but mail routing (rate-limiting, avoiding blacklisting, possibly using multiple outgoing IPs) might become an issue if the number of subscribers is very important (but it definitely isnt the case ATM, less than 400 for maria-discuss and about the same for maria-developers).