Re: MariaDB Galera Cluster Wrsep not ready

Hi Bertrand,

you should always have an odd number of servers (3, 5, 7) - even number is
a risk of split brain, or use weights so you give priority to specific
servers.
You should also use a load balancer which redirects query to an available
node, ex: HAProxy, MaxScale, GLBD...

Does the split brain happen because of network issues?