Re: Bad file descriptor mariadb 10.1.

Yep, without a way to reproduce the error it gets funnier :D

BUT, I remembered something, this is a new installation of an old server and I got some similar errors in the past.

I saved the old configuration and I have this:

[mysqld]

open_files_limit = 24000

This new server have the default open_files_limit config.

 MariaDB [(none)]> show global variables like 'open%';
+------------------+-------+
| Variable_name    | Value |
+------------------+-------+
| open_files_limit | 1024  |
+------------------+-------+
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

MariaDB [(none)]>

Maybe thats the problem... I think because the many files tokudb uses in my datadir.

will increase and see what happens.. If you guys have any additional information that might help please let me know.

[root@db1 ~]# ulimit -a
core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
scheduling priority             (-e) 0
pending signals                 (-i) 15057
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 64
open files                      (-n) 1024
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
real-time priority              (-r) 0
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192
max user processes              (-u) 15057

Thanks!