Re: MariaDB 10.1.8 Stable (GA) now available

Honza - this is a good time to get distributions to provide feedback.

If this is a long term 5 year supported release, is this what gets baked
into RHEL 8? Or if we can ensure a release say by April-June 2016, can that
be what goes into RHEL 8?

The next Ubuntu release is an LTS release (as an example). It gets released
in April 2016; meaning that this question is just as important there -
should it stick to MariaDB Server 10.0 or include 10.1?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!