(no subject)

Hi guy,

I have two database server used the Replication + MHA + MaxScale .

When the master(mdb1) went down ,I had select  "show slave status" on
slave(mdb2) , the slave database show "No query specified".

So I can sure the slave database was be a master database.

I had used maxscale commad "list servers" to show servers status :

that show the mdb1 was down and mdb2 was runnung .

But I can't connect to mysql via Maxscale, I got an error message : failed
to create new session .

How to use the Maxscale in two server replication ?

The minimum database server node of MaxScale are 3 servers ?