New Question: Install Maria DB Audit plugin to mysql

Hello,

--------------------------------
Hi

I tired to installed maria db audit plugin to mysql community server 5.7.I used below command to install plugin to database.

Command
INSTALL PLUGIN server_audit SONAME 'server_audit.so'

However I received below error message.

Error 1126(HY000):Can't open shared library sr/lib64/mysq;/plugin/server_audit.so' (errorno:2 /usr/lib64/nysql/plugin/server_audit.so:
undefined symbol:safe_mutex_lock)

Pls let me know how to overcome above issue.

Thank

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/install-maria-db-audit-plugin-to-mysql/