Re: After Fedora 22->23 update maria db doesn't start

I see, well I kinda thought that was a long shot and backed up the mysql
data dirs in case. Trouble is, the data is for a bacula installation and
the irony is ... well, its not there is no backup, or that a rebuild from
the tapes isn't possible, just both are a real pain (last backup too old).
If there was some way to repair the current ones it would be much better.