Most reliable SST (or IST ?) method for MariaDB Cluster

Hi all,
I'm using MariaDB Cluster with 3 servers and I often have split brain
because of network. When a network split brain happen, only one node is
disconnected.
What is for you the best choice for SST or maybe IST method for this
configuration ? (N.B.: I already tried rsync method but i'm not really
satisfied with it).

I have another question, I tried xtrabackup-v2 but it seems this method
can't be use for bootstrapping while database is on. Does xtrabackup
method can do this ?

CHUNKZ.NET - script kiddie and computer technician
Bertrand Caplet, Flers (FR)
Feel free to send encrypted/signed messages
Key ID: 37F70C30
GPG FP: 134A 4027 518B 5F4D D409 558D BA9B 7BF0 37F7 0C30