MariaDB Performance and Diagnostic Tools

I'm looking for recommendations on MariaDB Performance Analysis tools.

1.       I try MySQL workbench, but much of the capability is disabled. I get an error when I click on the Dashboard "This feature requires MySQL version 5.6.6 or newer".

2.       I'm wondering if there are some good scripts to help identify key performance metrics from the performance_schema. I'd like to see a capability similar to an Oracle AWR report.  I spent a fair amount of time doing google searches, and found some information on the performance_schema: https://php-built.com/enabling-performance-monitoring-for-mariadb-and-mysql/ , but I really think there should be something better.

Thanks,

Andy Ferretti
Lead Principal-Technical Architect
AT&T Technology Development - SD&E
Cloud, Platform, Application and Data Layer Support (CPADS)

Work: 205 989 0662  Cell: 205 478 9694
e-mail: andy.ferretti@xxxxxxx<mailto:andy.ferretti@xxxxxxx>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are AT&T property, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this emailis addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Follow ups