Re: enforce_storage_engine galera cluster

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Michele Tota <michele.tota@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hello Nirbhay,
> thanks for your reply. We have the 10.1.9 mariadb version; the bug that
> your refers is similar but in our case the enforcing works properly on the
> node used for the initial write, while replicated writes on other nodes
> generate tables using another engine.

I tried the following on 10.1.9 :

Version: Server version: 10.1.9-MariaDB-debug-log Source distribution

Node 1:
MariaDB [test]> SET @@enforce_storage_engine=INNODB;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)

MariaDB [test]> CREATE TABLE t1(i INT) ENGINE=INNODB;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.07 sec)

MariaDB [test]> CREATE TABLE t2(i INT) ENGINE=MYISAM;
ERROR 1286 (42000): Unknown storage engine 'MyISAM'

Node 2:
MariaDB [test]> SHOW TABLES;
| Tables_in_test |
| t1             |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Do you get different results? Or your's is a different scenario altogether?

Best,
Nirbhay