Re: Are lock/unlock tables replicated in ROW / STATEMENT / MIXED r. mode

Also, you must understand that replication is asynchronous or
semi-synchronous. What means - your update will come to slave in
"unspecified" amount of time - maybe 1 millisecond, maybe 1 day.
For example, your client may have access to master and slave but the link
between master and slave may be broken.