Re: Performace issue with insert

"We have notice that the write performance decreases with
time, start of the month good, end of the month bad."

Do you happen to partition BY MONTH? if so it looks like the more the
latest partition grows the slower it becomes.I am no expert in this but I
think you should post the CREATE TABLE for this table. You should also tell
the exact MariaDB and MySQL versions you have tried ("SELECT version();").

-- Peter
-- not a MariaDB person