 Oggetto: Re: [Maria-discuss] kb login doesn't work!
 A: "Justin Swanhart" <greenlion@xxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: "Maria Discuss" <maria-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Data: Lunedì 22 febbraio 2016, 16:28

 Hi, Justin!

 On Feb 22, Justin Swanhart
 wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I have tried logging in with google, with
 linkedin and with github.  I
 > always
 get a 500 error from mariadb.

 > So this means I can't reply back to
 the F*CKING STUPID MAILS THAT COMES TO

 THIS LIST THAT REQUIRE A WEB REPLY.

 > This has been going on years now, this
 stupid "have to use the web site" to
 > reply to questions.
 >

 > WTF MariaDB?
 >
 > Seriously, WTF?  This system is so broken
 it is laughable.

 What is it
 that doesn't work? I've just tried to log in with my
 github
 account and it worked just fine.

 Regards,
 Sergei