Re: Help to size: Best configuration for a lot read and write

Hi,

1. You have to start from metrics for your servers. Metrics from OS (cpu,
memory, disk, network) and MySQL (grab 'show global status')
2. Look at them, think :)
I think - without information from the first paragraph, good start point
will be increasing innodb_buffer_pool_size
<https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/innodb-parameters.html#sysvar_innodb_buffer_pool_size>
(for
read access), and put log to another drive. It's, probably, most general
things.

Master-Master - is a complicated thing in a case of heavy writes (usually,
solution is Galera - but there are lots limitations). Try to think about
sharding or splitting business logic.