 Oggetto: Re: [Maria-discuss] New Question: Non-blocking calls from PHP
 A: "AskMonty KB" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: "Maria Discuss" <maria-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Data: Mercoledì 24 febbraio 2016, 15:32

 Replying
 here in addition to the web page (ugh Frankenstein's
 monster)...

 I just finished
 the first version of 'async' which runs queries in
 the background (in parallel!) using a queue table, a crafty
 stored procedure for a worker thread, and an event which
 executes the workers.
 http://swanhart.livejournal.com/138754.html

 On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at
 8:55 AM, AskMonty KB <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxx>