Re: New Question: Non-blocking calls from PHP

Hi,

It is completely native.  It consists of a queue table, a thread state
table, a settings table, a stored procedure worker, an event to execute the
worker (more than one run in parallel) and procs to drop off, check on, and
get the results of a SQL statement (which always waits if the SQL is not
done yet).

I don't know if MariaDB 5.5 or 10 adds GET DIAGNOSTICS, but it will work
with any version that has it.  You can comment that out and just put a
generic error into the table if it isn't supported, and it will work with
any version that has SIGNAL.

--Justin