 Oggetto: [Maria-discuss] The insert performance issue
 A: maria-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Data: Giovedì 10 marzo 2016, 04:52

 Hi ALL
 ,
 I test the MariaDB performance of insert command
 .I use a file include 100000 insert command
 statements to test the insert performanc .On
 local server ,the Mariadb spent about 20 second to insert
 data;but on remote server ,the MariaDB spent about 30 second
 to insert data .I execute the command "
 mysql -h db1 -utest -ptest -D IST < insert_file.sql"
 on local and remote servers .
 Why the MariaDB has about 10 second gap
 ?Maybe the network should to cause some latancy
 ,but the time should not have so long .
 What issue to cause the gap ?