 Oggetto: [Maria-discuss] mariadb/contrib?
 A: "Maria Discuss" <maria-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Data: Martedì 12 Aprile 2016, 16:55

 Hi,

 I was speaking to Hartmut a few days ago and he mentioned
 that he really did like the idea of postgresql’s /contrib
 feature.

 From postgresql/contrib:
 This subtree contains porting tools, analysis utilities, and
 plug-in
 features that are not part of the core PostgreSQL system,
 mainly
 because they address a limited audience or are too
 experimental to be
 part of the main source tree.  This does not preclude
 their
 usefulness.
 (https://github.com/postgres/postgres/tree/master/contrib)

 Should we consider doing this for MariaDB Server? Have more
 tools that people might benefit from, but not spend much
 time on it?

 Just a thought

 cheers,
 -colin