Mariadb 10.1.13 slow stored procedures

HI All,

Just a quick question to start with, does anybody know why MariaDB 10.1.13 is extremely slow running stored procedures.

I have searched for as much as I can find and have made sure the database and table character sets and compilation seta are identical but still stored procedures with lots of joins and internal variables is running hundreds of times slower than the old version 5.3.

I have checked all system variables and they are identical in both systems (where they exist in both systems)

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

If I need to supply more information please let me know.

Both versions are running on windows server 2008 R2

Kind Regards,
Bruce Carlson