New Question: how to create fake DATA inside MariaDB SQL database???

Hello,

--------------------------------
Hello World,

I am trying to create some TEST DATA, meaning fake date for playing around with MariaDB tables and databases.

I need to create some fake random data using SQL RDBMS. So, why not use Mockaroo.com , but on that website I can only do 1000 rows at one time. Which is extremely time consuming.

How can I create random fake data. Tons of it. For example, Let us say I want 2 millions rows of random data with ID, NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE, EMAIL.

I hope I am making sense. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Thanks
Linux Newbie - Information is Power!
Download Linux @ http://www.fedora.redhat.com/
May the Linux force be with you!