Re: Expanding Galera cluster

Hi Guillaume,

Thank you for that. The only options I have in the config file is:
router_options=max_sescmd_history=4096
That's all.

I can add it but that would require maxscale to restart would it not ?

If I set wsrep_desync=1 on one of the nodes... how do I know that node will
be marked as a donor ?

At the moment I have this in Galera config:
wsrep_cluster_address="gcomm://10.44.167.11
,10.44.167.12,10.44.167.13,10.44.167.19,10.44.167.20"

So I need to expand that list by the 2 other servers is that correct ?
That also requires a mysql restart on each node in the cluster ?

I'm just a bit worried about those restarts as we had situations in the
past when the nodes got stuck on "joining" without actually transferring
anything but I think we have actually fixed it now.

Thank you.

Regards,
TH