Re: Known limitation with TokuDB in Read Free Replication & parallel replication ?

Hi Kristian,

Thanks for the quick answer! I wonder if it would be possible the automatically disable the optimistic parallel replication for an engine if it does not implement it ?

If both InnoDB & TokuDB engine are used for example, the current behaviour prevents from using the parallel replication for the InnoDB tables.

Thanks,

  Jocelyn