Re: Creating Custom Storage Engine

Thanks for the references! That helps a lot

One other question I have is: can MariaDB work in a distributed fashion? To
be more clear, the storage backend I'm developing is distributed, like
Cassandra, and I would like to deploy many MariaDB instances that all
access the same storage cluster. Can this be done?

Jonathan