Re: MariaDB 10.1.14 failure to initiate SST after RSU schema upgrade

1. Switching node 0 back to TOI mode before rejoining the cluster, although I can't really see how this would make a difference.

Made no difference.

2. Upgrading to MariaDB 10.1.16 which was released a couple of days ago.

Also made no difference, the issue is still reproducable.

3. Testing whether regular IST is affected, ie IST that should occur normally without switching to RSU mode or dropping a node out of the cluster.

Will reply again when we've tested this.