Re: New Question: InnoDB/XtraDB Configuration for optimum performance (MySQL 5.1 to MariaDB 10.1)

I am not sure about the specific needs. If its OLTP system (assumption made
based on - InnoDB usage), you can refer the below link:
http://www.tocker.ca/2013/09/17/what-to-tune-in-mysql-56-after-installation.html
Its specific to MySQL5.6, but I believe we can make sure its applicable
settings for MDB as well. Thank you.