Re: MariaDB Knowledge base - 500 error

Hi, Karthick!

On Jul 27, Karthick Subramanian wrote:
> Did anyone facing this 500 error while accessing the Maria DB Knowledge
> Base. Thank you.

I've just tried it - seems to work for me. And yesterday it worked too.
Did you get this error for any KB page or for some specific url?

> Don't know to whom we need to report this, so sending to this mail ID.
> Sorry if it cause any inconvenient for others.

yeah, silly enough, the contact information is in the kb:
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/meta/contact/
"
  If you have a question or comment about this site, please join the
  #maria channel on freenode or email us, kb-admins [AT] mariadb (dot)
  org.
"
> When we click the Support in MariaDb website, getting below error:
>
> Database Error:
>
> *There seems to be a problem connecting to the database server
> specified in your configuration file. Please contact your local system
> administrator for further assistance. *

Okay, support portal is not part of the KB. But anyway, I've tried
clicking Suport and it worked for me too.

Regards,
Sergei
Chief Architect MariaDB
and security@xxxxxxxxxxx