Re: can we use load data infile from moving a database to a 4 node cluster

Hi Arun,

Galera requires only InnoDB tables, so the fastest way would be to take an
Xtrabackup snapshot of your MariaDB 10 standalone database, restore it on
one node of the Galera cluster and then turn on the 3 other nodes.

Of course LOAD DATA INFILE is supported by Galera, but it would be slower.