 Oggetto: Re: [Maria-discuss] Backporting bug fixes to 1.0?
 A: "Maria Discuss" <maria-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Data: Mercoledì 24 agosto 2016, 14:21

 I have been fired for
 speaking out about the GPL and MariaDB actions that have
 caused great harm to our ecosystem.
 It has been pointed out
 that I have a non-compete agreement.  None of my tools
 compete with MariaDB and I have no non-public knowledge of
 MariaDB technology.  GPLScale remains free software under
 the GNU GPL license and it is my right to fork a github
 repo.  I am not paid to work on GPLScale and I don't
 intend to get paid to maintain it by anyone.  All my
 projects are labors of love.

 Who wants to hire me?
  I'm dedicated, honest, open, and I have integrity.
  I'm willing to risk everything for what I believe in.

 Email me at:greenlion at gmail dot
 com
   ----

 I have been a proponent
 of GPL for a long time, and I don't need
 publicity.http://swanhart.livejournal.com/128586r.html
 https://libraries.io/github/greenlion

 https://blog.jcole.us/2008/07/23/on-mysql-forks-and-mysqls-non-open-source-documentation/Justin Swanhart on July
 23, 2008 at 12:09Brian,
 The “thing is” that
 we shouldn’t have to write it. MySQL may be ‘open
 source’, but it isn’t ‘open software’. With all the
 talk recently of proprietary extensions, the documentation
 licensing issues, the whole ‘enterprise’ vs
 ‘community’ debacle, well, MySQL has totally shown that
 they are not ‘Open Software’ company.
 WHEN I WAS SEVENTEEN I
 BROKE THE LAW AND DROVE FROM PITTSBURGH PA TO BOSTON MA FOR
 THE FIRST FREE SOFTWARE FOUNDATION CONFERENCE.  I sat down
 and had breakfast with STALLMAN, TORVALDS, AND RAYMOND!  My
 whole life is open source.  I've made my living off it
 and I intend to make sure others have the same opportunities
 that I have.

 Sent from my iPhone
 On Aug 18,
 2016, at 9:51 AM, Justin Swanhart <greenlion@xxxxxxxxx>